Web designer job description from Workable
This Web Designer job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages. It is easy to customize for your company and specific designer or developer duties and responsibilities. Post Now on Job Boards
Web Designer Responsibilities
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Weare looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards